Make your business event a uniquely memorable experience, combining work and play in exceptional surroundings.
Following completion of our renovation works, we can now offer bespoke croquet-themed hospitality packages for workplace groups - e.g. for team building events, office away-days, project completion celebrations etc. your group can
- enjoy our unique facilities in the elegant surroundings of Highfields Park,
- have exclusive use of indoor meeting rooms of various sizes in our fine stone-built Grade II listed pavilions for your own presentations, team building activities, training etc,
- learn some croquet skills with expert tuition using top class equipment and enjoy competitive play.
These would be bespoke events and pricing, but a whole day package could include some or all of:
- Hot and cold drinks on arrival, mid morning and mid afternoon - with pastries in the morning
- Use of meeting room for presentations, workshops etc.
- Hot or cold lunch options
- Croquet instructional sessions with expert tution and use of all equipment
- Competitive play at various croquet games
- Other outdoor competitive and collaborative team-building activities
The larger meeting room is very elegant with fine views into the grounds. It will seat around 30 in theatre style layout, 24 cabaret style or 16 boardroom style, and has free high speed WiFi, flipchart and whiteboard with suitable marker pens etc. After full refurbishment it may be equipped with audio-visuals for presentation from the guests' laptop or tablet on to a large screen. Prices are likely to be pitched well under the price for an equivalent hotel package, and in a venue providing considerably more charm and with outdoor activity facilities.
More details will be forthcoming in due course, but do contact us (using the contact form) if this may be of interest.
A group from Experian enjoying some croquet before tea is served
(Photo credit - Beatrice McGlen)