Government relaxations of lockdown rules imposed due to the COVID-19 epidemic have enabled reopening of the club, with some constraints to reduce infection risks, and this has been met with enthusiasm by members. The online booking system has been well received and used. As well as lots of club friendly games being played:
- The junior club has restarted on a weekly basis,
- Coaching courses and activities are being offered at various levels,
- Introductory coaching for new members begins on Monday 16th June,
- Club competitions have been reintroduced, and
- We are exploring the possibility of holding tournaments again.
Lawns 7 and 8 now have hoop holes drilled for half sized lawns which will be useful where full sized lawns are less appropriate; e.g. for Junior Club, Beginner Coaching and Short Croquet.